Monday, May 2, 2016

Planner Addict: Simplified Planner Love




Back with more planner layouts!  These are from my Simplified Planner.  You can read how I plan here, here, here, and here.  For the last two years I used a medium time planner agenda from Kikki-k (you can see the layout and color here).  I still use it for blogging.  Last year, I purchased the Simplified Planner.  I'm not sure if it gives me planner peace.  I wasn't used to having very much room in the Kikki-k, and now I feel like there is too much room!  So silly.  But more room for decorating!  The paper is good, I use extra fine Sharpies and it doesn't bleed.  I wish the weekends had more space, but I make it work.

Here are a few of my layouts from the Simplified Planner:


 



























Follow me on Instagram to see more of my layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment