Friday, January 8, 2016

Fashion Friday: Outfit Ideas

Here are a few outfits I wore recently!

I wear a lot of black, so the pop of pink in this outfit is so much fun for me.  You could also wear boots with this in the winter.
shoes (exact, OBSESSED) / skirt similar similar similar / pink tweed moto blazer similar similar similar in brick (great for winter) / cuckoo clock necklace, vintage from my grandmother almost exact


I love the detail on this shell.  I couldn't find the exact match!  *sad face*  This is quite a bit of pattern mix (eyelet, braided neckline, and leopard print), but the solid colors work with the print so none of them are competing with each other.
Boots (old, you can read about how I care for them here) similar similar / skirt (exact, in love, but not in stock) similar similar / braided neckline shell similar similar / cardigan similar similar


Last one, which gives me goosebumps because it's winter right now, and I would freeze in this outfit!  Also, not a stitch of black, which directly contradicts my previous statement.  I have so many v-neck tees, it's ridiculous.  When Target and J. Crew have them on sale, I stock up on all colors and get duplicates of my favorite colors!  I love dressing up a t-shirt with statement necklaces.
Coach kitten heels almost exact similar in silver similar (only $25!) similar / accordion skirt from Target, I can't find it, but they have great options here here (love that mustard color, and a suede skirt is on my wish list!) here (have this and love it) / gray t-shirt exact and also have one of these in gray / necklace from Target similar similar similar

I hope you have enjoyed a peek into my closet!  I will be sharing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment