Friday, August 7, 2015

Fashion Fridays: Wedding Guest

Happy Friday!  This week has flown by for me.  Work is absolutely insane right now.  Which is good because the week goes by so quickly, but also has been quite stressful.

I haven't shared my Google searches in awhile!  I'm still Googling away, trust me.  Here are some of my recent searches:

"2016 starbucks planner" - did you know that Starbucks has planners?!?  I had no idea!!!  I am definitely going to keep my eye out for a 2016 planner.

"bunion vs. bursitis" - my co-worker's foot was in a lot of pain, so we were trying to come up with a diagnosis (which I don't recommend here).  He went to the doctor, and found out it was gout!

"how to favorite a shop on amazon" - I did not get a quick answer to this and had to move on.  Does anyone know how I can favorite or save a shop I like on Amazon?  I just bookmarked the shop for now.

What did you research today?

One of my co-workers (not the one with gout) is getting married at the end of this month.  It is going to be a formal occasion and I needed to find a dress.  I went directly to the Nordstrom website because A) they were having their Anniversary Sale (my favorite sale of the year!), B) I had a credit on my Nordstrom card, and C) ordering online from them is super simple.  Free shipping and returns!

I ended up with this one.  It reminds me of my Black Halo dress that I looooooooooooove.  I hope it fits just as well.  I will let you know!  It was not part of the Anniversary Sale, but it was (and still is!) on sale.  This is a great LBD that will remain a classic staple in my closet for years to come.


For accessories, I'm going to wear these earrings, this cuff, this clutch, and these shoes.





I love going to weddings because it's so wonderful to see people celebrate their love have a free date night with my husband.

I probably won't be able to post the Straighten Out Saturday work I do, but tomorrow is dedicated to declutting the playroom.  I will definitely take pictures and do a blog post next week.  I am so excited to finally be able to get to this project!  Also, I am on the prowl for a new menu item to add to my Sunday Spread.  Check back to see what I find!

Have a great weekend, and be sure to share your Straighten Out Saturday projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment