Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Ultimate Party Planning Printable

I cannot even begin to explain how exciting I am to share this FREE printable with you! As I said in my last post, I have probably Google searched "party planning printable" at least one hundred times in my lifetime (Or, in Google's lifetime, since I'm older than Google. You know, REALLY OLD). Each time I found one, it was always missing something. Mainly, I felt it was missing room to write notes, sketch ideas, and brain dump everything in one place. NO MORE! I present to you, the Ultimate Birthday Party Planning printable. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



I'm not even going to clog this post with any other useless words. I'm not even going to list any recent Google searches! I am just presenting to you, your free party planning printable. Save it, and never search for another party planning printable again!

Download your free printable HERE.

Happy party planning!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks! no parties on the horizon here for me but i know when i was planning my DH's 40th i wasn't "in love" with any of the party planning printables i found, so this looks like one to keep!! :)

    ReplyDelete