Thursday, January 23, 2014

How To: To Do Lists Continued

I know what you're thinking..."Continued?!? I thought it was so simple, just a few lists!" Well, yes. For my regular weekly planning, this is all I use. But what about the "I don't want to forget that, but I can't deal with it right this second" kind of lists? I do have lists for those things! I call them my "Brain Dump" lists. Here is what I keep track of:

Websites
Blog Ideas
Apps
Books
Movies
Restaurants
Wines
Gift Ideas
Other

I keep these in my Family Binder (discussed here) under the "Miscellaneous" divider. I have these available in my Etsy store. You will receive BOTH the 8.5x11 AND the A5 lists with one purchase. They are just ONE DOLLAR. HELLO?!? You can't buy anything for a dollar anymore! No taxes, no hidden fees! Just a dollar!



Please also note I have reduced the prices of some of the other items in my store, so be sure to check it out!

I keep one more list. It is a list I use for my day job. I use the Bullet Journal system. It is very efficient. You could replace your normal To Do list with this if you wanted to combine work and home activities.



But wait, there's more! I have two FREE printables for you!

If you get a binder for your Family Planner with the clear sleeve on the front cover, you will need a cover page. I have one for you! It even matches the planners I have in my Etsy shop! Download here.

The other printable are the task symbols for bullet journaling. Here you go - enjoy! I printed this out and used washi tape to secure it to the inside of the notebook I use at work.



Once you have these systems in place, you will be all set!

Happy Org-WAIT A MINUTE.

I almost forgot the most important thing! Recent Google searches!!!

"how many Pokemon are there" (a LOT)
"Magic: The Gathering Rules" (11 pages...intimidating!)
"California smoking law" (No smoking indoors since 1995!)
"when is arugula ready to harvest" (Follow me on Instagram to see that it was ready, and delicious!)

What did you research today?

No comments:

Post a Comment